jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Lack of Comment Capsule?

1. aviannovice profile image87
    aviannoviceposted 22 months ago

I have no comments on this, which is very unusual given the comments that I have on my other material.  This is the third day now, where I have nothing:

<snipped>

1. LindaSmith1 profile image61
      LindaSmith1posted 22 months ago in reply to this

The hub is only a few days old.  It is holiday week for Easter. Not every viewer is going to leave a comment.  Comments don't  increase your earnings.

2. bravewarrior profile image93
      bravewarriorposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Deb, there was no comment section on that hub when I read it. Did you delete it by accident?

aviannoviceposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Sha, I must have deleted it by accident.  I was having a LOT of trouble doing this story, as I had to try multiple times to put in photos. When I checked back later, some of the pics had disappeared, too.  I just put in the comment capsule, and checked on all the pics, too.

1. cam8510 profile image93
          cam8510posted 22 months ago in reply to this

Deb, I have had trouble with photos loading.  One thing I found that helps is to immediately save it without waiting to put in the credit info.  Go back and do that after a few seconds.  It seems to be working well for me.

3. Jackie Lynnley profile image75
      Jackie Lynnleyposted 22 months ago in reply to this

I read this Deb and was going to leave a comment and noticed you had no comment section. I did wonder why but it is your option so I figured you had your reason! lol
      Edit and see if you can change it.

I changed it, Jackie, thanks.  HubPages seems to be having issues again?

2. cam8510 profile image93
    cam8510posted 22 months ago

Deb, did you delete the comment capsule,  thinking it was an extra text capsule?  See if a comment capsule can be added back in.  If someone knows the html code,   you might be able to add it that way as well.

Chris, I must have deleted it, and not noticed.  I was having a LOT of trouble doing this piece.

working