jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

Does Anyone Use Rebel Mouse?

1. younghopes profile image83
    younghopesposted 23 months ago

I have heard a lot about rebel mouse but i want to know is it worth spending your time? Do you use it ?
    What 's your views?

1. paradigm search profile image81
      paradigm searchposted 23 months ago in reply to this

I must be ahead of my time. I put Twitter, Pinterest, and HP widgets on my main website quite awhile ago. big_smile

2. Thelma Alberts profile image80
    Thelma Albertsposted 23 months ago

I`m sorry. I have no clue about rebel mouse. What does it mean? Happy Easter younghopes!

1. younghopes profile image83
      younghopesposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Happy Easter to you too Thelma, hope you are doing good, are you still writing on bubblews

3. Elsie Hagley profile image80
    Elsie Hagleyposted 23 months ago

Sorry I have never heard of Rebel Mouse, will be interested to find out what it is.

4. lisavanvorst profile image79
    lisavanvorstposted 23 months ago

I have never heard of this, exactly what is Rebel Mouse?

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
    LuisEGonzalezposted 23 months ago

Sounds interesting and has some big names associated with it.
    http://www.poynter.org/news/media-innov … ebelmouse/

6. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 23 months ago

So it is a social media platform dating back to at least 2012 that no one has heard of.

IMHO there is no such thing as a good secret social media service.  If it is good, people will talk about it.

7. colorfulone profile image89
    colorfuloneposted 23 months ago

I have used RebelMouse for well over a year and have a few sites on there. I have mentioned the site a couple of times in the HP forums. It is super easy to use with some options. One of my sites is set up to automatically update every time I post on my Facebook wall, so I am selective of what I put on my wall. Another one is set to update when I pin something to one of my Pinterest boards. So, they work kind of like ScoopIt but without a browser button. The other sites I set up where I need to manually update them, which is simple to do.

To be totally honest, the traffic from RebelMouse for me has not been worth bragging about.

But, I do like have another place to organize my niche sites in one place with one URL.

Maybe the best thing about RebalMouse is using #hashtags, and that the site does encourage.

1. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 23 months ago in reply to this

I would be interested in knowing just what this service is doing for you if it is not getting traffic?  because I struggle to see the point of aggregating your material all in one pl;ace if no one sees it there?  Is it for your own organizational purposes?

8. younghopes profile image83

It is somewhat surprisng to know that a lot of hubbers are not aware about rebel mouse, that itself conveys the message that it is something where one should not waste time.

9. younghopes profile image83

At Wizzley, i have seen lot of times that i have received traffic from rebel mouse, so thought to ask you about it

10. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 23 months ago

Rebel Mouse is a publishing platform meant to be useful to large-scale media companies and full-fledged brands.  If you are doing that sort of content management, it might be quite useful, but unless you are dealing with millions of views per month, it's not made for your situation.

working