Edited Hub Graph

1. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 18 months ago

Editing hubs is very timeconsuming and tedious but it does pay - in traffic and quality score.

I wish there was a graph that would showcase how much my efforts have paid off.

For example, hubs with zero traffic week after week and then the hub is edited and we could click something to ask to review the results later. Then months later when we return, we could review our notes of what we edited and see a graph of the traffic pick up.

My thought basis is this - as my hubs get older, the priority of adding new content or improving content is hard to discern.

Your thoughts?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 18 months ago in reply to this

For the tracking part, you can use a combination of an exported stats CSV, a spreadsheet, and something like Google Calendar.

>>I wish there was a graph that would showcase how much my efforts have paid off.
      If you could explain what sort of information you would want on such a graph, that would be helpful.

1. CelebrateUSA profile image89
        CelebrateUSAposted 18 months ago in reply to this

I think she means a graph showing the history with a point/arrow showcasing when the hub was edited, perhaps when the hub was promoted on Twitter/Pinterest, in order to see when the results showed up.

For example, use a red circle to show when the hub was "unfeatured", a green circle to show when it was edited and re-published and an arrow to show when promoted on social media.

We dedicate allot of time and effort to our hubs and seeing the results of edits, promotions will become key over time.

For new Hubbers this may not make sense. Obviously this only pertains to evergreen hubs.