jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Electronics

1. guidebaba profile image60
    guidebabaposted 7 years ago

Hi Everyone : I am working on my electronics website and need some suggestions from all you fellow hubbers on topics to be included. Some of the topics covered my me are:

1. Basics of Electronics
    2. History of Electronics
    3. Terms used in Electronics
    4. PCB and Electronic Circuit
    5. Electronic Components and Consumables and electronic companies
    6. Electrinics articles, news, pictures, Videos etc.

At present there is "Gadgets" section also which i am going to remove with more concentration on just electronics.

I am on my way to re-design my electronics website and will appreciate any advice from anyone of you.

Thanks !

2. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

How about 'Anatomy & Function of..' since it does takes parts to make up a circuit and over functionality of the electronic.  smile Just an idea.

guidebabaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks dear. Sounds cool. Let me do some research on this and see how good it is to be included in an electronics website.

3. agvulpes profile image87
    agvulpesposted 7 years ago

You could perhaps include a section on Electronics in Industry.

guidebabaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am myself in in the Electronics Industry doing business with some of the biggest electronic companies in India. I think you mean electronics in the electronics manufacturing industry. Even though I have already included most of the contents on this but will do some more research and will try to include. Thanks for the suggestion.

working