jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (9 posts)

How often switch between HP ads and AdSense...

1. paradigm search profile image60
    paradigm searchposted 2 years ago

https://i.imgflip.com/jzuzo.jpg

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

We have no personal feelings regarding your use of the various earnings options we provide. You may switch as much as you like. Or, at least, as often as is physically possible. smile

1. lobobrandon profile image82
        lobobrandonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It's P D no physical constraints there.

2. paradigm search profile image60
        paradigm searchposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Christy, thanks! I remember when the HP Ad program first started, we were asked not to excessively switch back and forth. My guess was because a manual action by HP Staff was also additionally required at the time. If so, I'm guessing it's been fully automated by now. Happy camper here. smile

I asked the question because I'm contemplating some ideas...

Scenario #1. Start the month with HP Ads. When hit payout, peruse current CPM levels and decide whether to scamper over to straight AdSense for the rest of the month.

Scenario #2. Start the month with straight AdSense. As long as the clicks keep rolling in, stay. If the clicks start drying up, then HP Ads is the name of the game.

Scenario #3. Researching various trends and jumping back and forth accordingly.

Happy Monday! big_smile

As far as I am aware, this is no longer an issue, but I will double check with the Team to be 100% sure. Best of luck with your experiment!

Thanks! I think it will also be fun. smile

Just heard back and I can confirm that switching back and forth is perfectly ok. smile

2. Millionaire Tips profile image87
          Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If I tried this, I have a feeling that what would happen would be what happens with the lines at the grocery store. One line is moving faster so I move into that line. The person in front of me has some issue, and soon it is my former line that is going faster. And so on.

You are right. It is a tricky game that gives one all the rope they need to hang themselves. But as a former day trader, I just can't resist. lol

working