jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Any idea on what to do a Hub on ?

1. 0
    michaelgermanottaposted 18 months ago

Hi I was wondering if some of the outside world could give me some tips on some of my current hubs & also give me some ideas on what to do a hub on? I'm into gaming I don't really like doing review on things I don't own and I like doing Movie, Tech, TV, Computer pretty much anything to do with technology I only do reviews at this stage. Thanks for your help & Support don't forget to follow me if your interested in some of my current hubs !

1. Paul Maplesden profile image90
      Paul Maplesdenposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Here are a few suggestions (just brainstorming here.)

- Tech trends in gaming controllers
      - The best technology to use with your console
      - The Steambox - What it means to gaming
      - The new Steam Controller - How it works
      - The best bang for your buck - What to upgrade in a gaming PC
      - Solid state drives and their impact on gaming
      - A look inside the Steam Workshop
      - The best mods for games (a, b, c) etc.
      - Reviews of very small, indie games, that other sites aren't really covering
      - Interviews with developers (Get in contact with them and ask if they will interview, most will)
      - Film and TV tie-ins
      - What didn't you notice in your favorite film?
      - Easter Eggs in TV shows
      - A review of the various services to stream TV / films (e.g. Netflix, Hulu, Amazon etc.)

And more. Your best bet is to start a document somewhere that you can capture ideas as they occur to you (I use Google Drive) and also install Pocket. That way, when you come across an inspirational website with good ideas, it's easy to save it, tag it and reference it later.

1. 0
        michaelgermanottaposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Ok Thanks, Really helpful information there. I've kinda got into the reviewing of online streaming networks I did a review on Netflix. But the Gaming Information really have some good ideas I will look into them a bit more.

Thanks for you answer much appreciated

2. peachpurple profile image78
      peachpurpleposted 18 months ago in reply to this

i had just read your neflex reviwew. Just a suggestion:
      Write in paragraph for pros and cons. Don't cram them up.
      Put poll at the top.
      Make your picture bigger and name the source

1. 0

Thanks for reading ! And thanks for the tips I am going to make a new review soon still think of what to do but thanks for the tips very much appericated

2. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 18 months ago

Welcome to the site, and best of luck as you go foward! 

Several of us here would love to learn more about SEO, in case that appeals to you?

1. 0

Yeah sure to be honest I'm up to do a review and help anyone out on just about anything so by SEO do you mean Search Engine Optimisation  ?? Just to be sure ?

3. Amanda108 profile image90
    Amanda108posted 18 months ago

Welcome to Hubpages, first off!

You sound like you have a broad interest in topics that are very modern and popular in internet searches - that's great! Just keep in mind the level of competition. When you think of a general topic try to find a middle ground between something vague and well-covered by other writers vs something too obscure for many people to search it, is my advice. Also when naming your hubs keep that in mind.

Random Ideas:

-A look at online games appropriate for child gamers
    -Offline games for child gamers
    -Fun, interesting computer games for adults without any experience in social gaming to try
    -"Top 10" lists such as factors that make a particular TV show or movie so great
    -"If you like 'A', try 'B'" style articles. For example, games that would be popular with fans of horror movies. Or TV shows to try for fans of a specific TV show that was popular and now over.

4. 0
    michaelgermanottaposted 18 months ago

Ok Thank you for the tips very helpful !! Much Appreciated