jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Problems with Google?

1. Just_Rodney profile image42
    Just_Rodneyposted 7 years ago

I am having problems with Google, my system is not recognizing the Google Certification, any one please assist!

1. mandybeau profile image59
      mandybeauposted 7 years ago in reply to this

something queer happened to me, amongst all the other queer things that happen to me, it was just before i was disabled, by Google, the the browser window a stange row of numbers appeared, and then the publisher  code of another party appeared, so I guess they had put something in there to get the benefits of my clicks.
      Also I had like a mirror site from the day before, my score was different, and there were no new comments, I usually have some.
      I shut the system down, and ran a program through to eradicate any virus's then re logged on and my score was up two points and i had a whole lot of comments (old0 that had not been there before.
      I think its alot to do with the click for dollars thing, people are just hacking into anyones site, stealing clicks, and stuffing up so many sites. But some viruses will do what you have been subjected to.

2. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Rodney:

If you're referring to your AdSense, it looks like it's correctly associated from our end, assuming the affiliate ID you see next to "Google" on your affiliate settings page is the same one you see when you log into your AdSense account directly.

2. compu-smart profile image80
    compu-smartposted 7 years ago

Please can you add more info Just_Rodney, and then exact help can be given to your problem.