jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Amazon affiliates

1. escafeld profile image59
    escafeldposted 9 years ago

Hi, not sure if this query is covered elsewhere but I haven't looked (!!)

I currently have an amazon.co.uk affiliate account but have noticed that all amazon affiliate stuff on hubpages is linked to amazon.com. THis means that my amazon affiliate code does not work on hubpages as I've not signed up thru' amazon.com.

Is there anyway of choosing which amazon site you'd like to be linked from your hubs or is amazon.com the only option?

Thanks. :-)

2. thefluffanutta profile image70
    thefluffanuttaposted 9 years ago

I'm afraid that you will need to sign up for an Amazon.com affiliate account, because you cannot use your UK one. You'll get a lot more traffic and sales from America, so this is the best option for you.

3. escafeld profile image59
    escafeldposted 9 years ago

Thanks for the reply. I'll be sure to register with amazon.com. :-)

4. hilltrekker profile image60
    hilltrekkerposted 9 years ago

I have signed amazon affiliate but can't see any link to amazon or ads on my page? help!

1. pauldeeds profile image
      pauldeedsposted 9 years ago in reply to this

You have to add and then configure Amazon capsules in each Hub that you want them to appear in.   they won't show up automatically like the Google Adsense advertisements.

5. embitca profile image81
    embitcaposted 9 years ago

Escafield, if you log into Amazon.com with your Amazon.co.uk user information, you may find that you are already "signed up". I noticed this was the case when I did vice versa (i.e. I'm an Amazon.com affiliate and decided I wanted to join co.uk as well and when I logged into the co.uk account, it gave me my regular affiliate id with a few extra numbers added to it).