jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

How Capsules Work

1. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 9 years ago

I've started a hub on Capsules, seeing that there's a lot of questions from "new recruits" who are trying to find their way around a hub.

Currently it has information about Content Capsules. Not just explanations but examples. I will be updating it soon with what I'm writing about Revenue Capsules. And then a few other hints and tricks to make your hubbing experience easier.

Check it out: http://hubpages.com/_learn/hub/capsules

2. Stacie Naczelnik profile image87
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago

It looks good.  It might be a good idea to explain how to add more capsules.  My grandma is new to hubpages and she has been having a hard time figuring it out.  I sent her a link to your hub.

darksideposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I've drafted an outline. I just need to edit it so it's just right. I'll also include some screenshots.

3. darkside profile image80

By the way, I think it's fantastic that you're getting your grandmother involved.

1. Stacie Naczelnik profile image87
      Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago in reply to this

She really seems to be enjoying it.  She's writing about her experiences with my great grandma who is now living in an assisted living home.

4. darkside profile image80

I've finished the first complete draft, edited it, added some screenshots and images and published.

If there's anything I haven't quite nailed feel free to ask questions or leave feedback.

I'll be going over it with a fine tooth comb in the coming weeks (but not straight away, I want to look at it with fresh eyes) in an effort to target brand new users, in a way they can understand.

Stacie's grandmother being my target audience big_smile

Excellent!

2. LondonDuchess profile image60
      LondonDuchessposted 9 years ago in reply to this

[

Stacie's grandmother being my target audience big_smile

Darkside you are a STAR !!!!!

A very big thumbs up and an equally big thank you from this grandmother ( who needs all the help she can get .... )

Viv

• maverickmonk profile image72
    maverickmonkposted 9 years ago

can we have html capsules to post html on the pages? smile

darksideposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Currently there is no HTML available.

If this changes, from what I understand, they will offer only basic HTML capabilities.

• teeray profile image74
    teerayposted 9 years ago

I'm on your 'Capsules' hub now, darkside. Great hub. Oh - THAT's how you put text and pics side-by-side! Awesome!

Stacie, has your grandmother published some hubs yet?

Oh yes, quite a few.  I'm sure you've seen her around - she loves to comment on hubs.

• Post a Reply
    jump to first post

working