Improving My First Hub

1. gtsemil profile image79
    gtsemilposted 18 months ago

I have spent much time reading all kinds of guides about hub improvement but I need a human touch therefore I`m asking for your personal answer about my hub, please check it: … ney-Online

Please tell me what in your opinion I need to do to improve quality of my hubs in the future. I know that this is time consuming, but I would to hear from you.

Thank you so much smile

1. Be Like Water profile image88
      Be Like Waterposted 18 months ago in reply to this

I read your article, and I have some suggestions for you. It's up to you to take the advice or not.
      1. You article was good, but may be if you could remove the social media stats, it'd look less spam-y. And those stats are irrelevant anyway. Start with something like. "Do you share selfies?".........about Fliiby.....some proof, examples, and stuff.
      2. Internet users = low attention span. Get to the point, then get into details.
      3. "What is social media?" Who do you think is going to read your article? Assume that people know most of what you know. By that I mean general knowledge.
      Good luck! smile smile

2. gtsemil profile image79
    gtsemilposted 18 months ago

Thanks for your comment! Some pretty nice suggestions, I really need to put some thought into what you are saying as I could use those advice's for next hubs smile