jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Hubpages automatically edited my pages without approval?

1. Michael Poon profile image88
    Michael Poonposted 18 months ago

I haven't been on my hubpage in a while and it seems a few of my pages have a green pencil next to them and shows what has been edited. Am I missing something here? When was this introduced? Was this an automated edit? Is there anyway to revert these changes? I put quite some work into things that have been deleted

1. NateB11 profile image93
      NateB11posted 18 months ago in reply to this

It's HubPro, introduced quite awhile back. You probably have an email about the edits. I think you can revert it back to the original. There have been multiple forum threads about HubPro and also Blog posts.

Edit: It's not automated, real editors work on the Hubs.

2. Robin profile image
      Robinposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Hi, Michael.  Your Hubs were edited by HubPro.  Please email me and I will forward all of the emails that we have sent you and explain further the program and the perks.  robin.edmondson@hubpages.com

3. Writer Fox profile image80
      Writer Foxposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Here are some forum threads about the HubPro program:

2. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image96
    Glimmer Twin Fanposted 18 months ago

Here is another link to a forum about the HubPro program as well as a link to a HubPages Blog Post regarding a hub in the program.
    http://blog.hubpages.com/2015/04/15/the … -huge-hit/

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 18 months ago

I don't know which ones they edited, but the one I looked at looks great.

4. Michael Poon profile image88
    Michael Poonposted 18 months ago

Thanks for all the information guys! I've decided to keep most of the changes, most of which were not as bad as I thought.

1. Robin profile image
      Robinposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Did you receive emails from your editor?  If not, please let me know and I will make sure they get to you.  smile  I'm glad you've decided to keep the changes; your Hubs were easy to edit because they were already really good!  We very, very rarely see traffic drops after Hubs are HubPro edited.  In most cases, traffic is up significantly—as is reader satisfaction.  Thanks, Michael!

5. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 18 months ago

HubPro has been experiencing very good results for the most part after editors edited hubs.

If, I was you, (wishes) I would buckle my seat belt and hang on for the ride.

(I dream about this problem)

6. Dr Billy Kidd profile image91
    Dr Billy Kiddposted 18 months ago

I have found that all the changes HubPages.com makes to the guidelines for featured blogs to be quite helpful. I see an up tic in my hits when I pay attention--and fix things!