jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

new at this need help

1. Lisa in Texas profile image61
    Lisa in Texasposted 7 years ago

need positive feedback so it won't be so boring.

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Write a hub!

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages!  Here's my feedback. 

First, I think you should read all of Darkside's Hubs on how to write a Hub.  There, you'll find out how to set out your photos properly (they'll look better if some of them are floated to the right of your text).  One very basic thing is to add several text capsules and split the text up over them, so you can put photos and videos etc. in between.

Next, make sure you spell check your Hub and try to write it as if you were writing a magazine article.  This isn't a blogging site and you'll get better results if you write informative articles on things people want to know about. 

For your first Hub, you've got a good subject but it's a bit light on content, it's not split up into paragraphs very well and would look better in a normal font (not all big and bold).  Try reading some of the "related Hubs" and see if you can work out how to make yours better than the rest!

You can play around with your existing Hub to make it better, as well as write new ones.

1. Lisa in Texas profile image61
      Lisa in Texasposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks!! Every suggestion is taken and i appreciate your feedback. Although this is all new to me i believe with your advice i will get this going in the right direction. Thank you and i will be working this hub and future ones as well. God is Peace -LOVE YA'll