jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How can you improve traffic to raise Hubberscore?

1. Engelta profile image44
    Engeltaposted 23 months ago

I have done literally everything I could: I am active on Hubpages, I promote my hubs on twitter or insta or sometimes even tumblr, I have new readers everyday, and new followers every two days as well, I have written new hubs, I get positive comments or thumbs up... I don't know what I am doing wrong :S
    This one http://engelta.hubpages.com/hub/How-do- … -attention
    is a hub I have worked on a lot and promoted a lot, but it has not raised :S Maybe is the writing? Because English is not my native language.. Can you possibly help me by pointing out my mistakes? Thank you smile)

1. NateB11 profile image90
      NateB11posted 23 months ago in reply to this

I think SEO keyword research is the best way. Have to use good keyphrases particularly in the title of the Hub; keyphrases that have high search volume (people using it to search on the Web) and don't have tough competition.  Search engine traffic is still the best traffic, I think. Tends to make more money too.

Engeltaposted 23 months ago in reply to this

I think I will have to work on that !

2. ShelleyHeath profile image86
    ShelleyHeathposted 23 months ago

Hey There,

Not sure how long you've been posting for, however when I asked in the forums many hubbers told me that it can take a few months for your hubs to index with Google, so it may be that yours are yet to see the traffic that this will bring?

Engeltaposted 23 months ago in reply to this

I think it has come because I have not payed much attention to making my hubs attractive to Google search.. Anyway, thank you for answering. I wish you all the bests smile

3. ShelleyHeath profile image86
    ShelleyHeathposted 23 months ago

Actually sorry scrap that I can see you have the 1,000,000 view accolade, which is super impressive! It seems that your hubs must be gathering quite some SEO traction already.

working