Give me advice

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (20 posts)
  1. Jojo Yousef profile image72
    Jojo Yousefposted 9 years ago

I'm active on hub pages, and comment on other hubs, promote my hubs, but my hub score not raised, I don't know why?

give me advice

1. NateB11 profile image87
      NateB11posted 9 years agoin reply to this

A big factor in Hub score is interaction and time on page on the Hubs. So, the article has to attract visitors from the search engine (I'm guessing this, because someone coming from the search engine would be specifically looking for the subject matter covered), keep them on the page and keep them busy on the page, clicking on polls, etc.

1. NateB11 profile image87
        NateB11posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Actually, according to this http://blog.hubpages.com/2015/02/26/an- … -hubscore/ traffic is not so much a factor now. But I think search engine traffic would interact on the Hub and stay longer on the page; I could be wrong, but this seems logical.

2. aprilsemogan profile image53
      aprilsemoganposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Hi,

Hub and Hubber scores does not only rely on traffic or how you promote your hub. What matters most is the quality of your hub, which includes the topic, high quality images used and if it is one of the trends. You can also check it here http://relache.hubpages.com/hub/Boostin … d_2063190. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Jojo Yousefposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Thanks a lot, Good advice

2. LadyFiddler profile image75
    LadyFiddlerposted 9 years ago

JoJo i think not only you feel this way it can be pretty discouraging sad.... i guess things may resolve soon.

Good luck

3. Millionaire Tips profile image91
    Millionaire Tipsposted 9 years ago

Even though you have been a member for a while, it looks like all of your hubs are fairly new.  You should wait for them to gather traffic so that HubPages can have enough data to decide on a higher score.  In the meantime, you can go over your hubs and see what you can do to make them better, and write some new ones.

Jojo Yousefposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your advice  guys

4. profile image61
    HowToposted 9 years ago

You could get even more specific regarding your topics. Anyway, you have a +75 score, which is not bad. To get more traffic, you could post on blogs in a non-spammy way.

Thank you for information

5. Dolores Monet profile image95
    Dolores Monetposted 9 years ago

Hi Jojo - it looks to me like the hubs are a bit short. Also, you have not added a source for your images. If these are images that are copyrighted, taken from Google images or another website, this might be hurting you as well. Good luck! It all just takes some time. I like your topics.

Thanks for your advice, Yes images from google

1. psycheskinner profile image83
        psycheskinnerposted 9 years agoin reply to this

You need to ensure those images are licensed for you to use and you are following the requirements of the license--or that they are public domain.

2. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image84
        Marcy Goodfleischposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Google images are copyrighted, so try to find sites that are Creative Commons sources, such as Wikimedia Commons, or MorgueFile, or some images on Flickr (if they indicate they're Creative Commons photos).

"Creative Commons" means they're available for free use, and anyone can use them. You can publish them in your hubs and indicate the source. There are many great images available on CC sites.

6. lisavanvorst profile image65
    lisavanvorstposted 9 years ago

Possibly it is because you have not wrote many hubs yet. It also has to do with how many viewers view your hubs. I notice my score go up and down. Lately I have been staying at 80 or 81. I am happy with that.

Good advice, Maybe because I had just 8 hubs
      Thank you

7. erorantes profile image49
    erorantesposted 8 years ago

Hello miss jojo. The best advice that I can give you. It is that you most read hub pages expectations. They are at the begining of the hubpages site.  It is call hub pages learning center.  Good luck searching.  I am glad that you asked for help. I like your hubs.

Thanks a lot for your advice

8. sharma mukesh profile image48
    sharma mukeshposted 8 years ago

You must explore your hubs via reddit community. as you got increase in followers your hub score will start raising.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)