Only views from hubpages

1. Jacobb9205 profile image79
    Jacobb9205posted 18 months ago

Hello everyone, I've been writing on HubPages for a while now and I've taken care in what I post.

I've been adding good keywords and using the keyword at least 5 times per hub so I'm not keyword stuffing,  adding polls, using a structure on each of my hubs and using good grammar, etc. But, I only really get views from HubPages alone, why is this?

Am I using the keywords wrong? Any help will be appreciated!

1. NateB11 profile image91
      NateB11posted 18 months ago in reply to this

You've only been here for 2 months. It can take anywhere from 3-6 months to get any significant traffic from the search engine. This depends on whether the keywords you've used are being searched on the Net and don't have major competition.

2. Dressage Husband profile image79
    Dressage Husbandposted 18 months ago

Use Google Analytics and Webmaster tools to track your Hubs as well as any other sites you have. You can be ranked by Google in just a few hours, but this depends on your overall web presence and how Google sees you as an author.

These tools will let you see what web issues your sites have and where users go and which keywords they used.

If you have problems setting them up you can contact me via my HP profile page.