jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Question about moving content to Hubpages

1. darciefrench profile image79
    darciefrenchposted 23 months ago

Please forgive me in advance if this question has already been asked and answered.

I am reposting a squidoo lens here on Hubpages; it is one that I had moved some of the content to my own website. I had forgotten about having moved the content to one of my own site's until I brought it up in a search after getting the duplicate content notice when I published the hub. I deleted the content from my website, and unpublished the hub.

My question is, how long should I wait, now that the content has been deleted from my own website, to re-publish the hub?

Many thanks,
    Darcie

1. Lady Lorelei profile image75
      Lady Loreleiposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Darcie did you deindex with Google? I have the link if you need it.

2. NateB11 profile image92
      NateB11posted 23 months ago in reply to this

If you use Google Webmaster Tools, and also Bing Webmaster Tools, to deindex it could be off the Web in hours or maybe a day.

1. Lady Lorelei profile image75

Deleted

2. Lady Lorelei profile image75

Thank you NateB. I did not realize that Bing had this tool as well. I found the link for it as well. The deindex links come in very handy at times.

1. Writer Fox profile image76
          Writer Foxposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Why did you edit your post above to add the link I gave you, and then delete this post where you asked for the link? http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/130222#post2729285

That's one of the strangest things I've ever seen anyone do on the forum! tongue

2. NateB11 profile image92
          NateB11posted 23 months ago in reply to this

No problem.

2. darciefrench profile image79
    darciefrenchposted 23 months ago

The link would be great - first time I have de-indexed something. Many thanks!

3. Lady Lorelei profile image75
    Lady Loreleiposted 23 months ago

working