jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Can we control the hub featured to the right of an open hub?

1. Stove And Home profile image92
    Stove And Homeposted 2 years ago

Is there a way to highlight a specific hub in the frame to the right of a hub? -- you know, when you are reading a hub and to the right of it another hub is featured saying "More By ..." The last time I tried, grouping the hubs together was not effective enough to change it.

So is there a way now to control which hub is featured under "More By"?

Thank you

1. colorfulone profile image89
      colorfuloneposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If you write another hub on a like topic in a different light, it will be featured in that spot.  No, there is no other way we can control that spot otherwise. (Not that I know of.)

Also, hubs being in the same category seem to get featured in those spots even if they are a totally different topic. But then, this is not always true from what I have seen.

Examples:
      Recipe hubs
      Fashion hubs
      Dog hubs

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi SAH,

There is no direct way to select which Hub appears in that section, though factors like the category a Hub is placed under and the quality of the Hub play into the determination. In order to have all your "More By" Hubs be as closely related to the Hubs they show up on as possible, I recommend taking a closer look at the Topics they are filed in and make completely sure they are under the appropriate Topic.

1. Stove And Home profile image92
        Stove And Homeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Christy and Colorfulone.

working