Cooking Vids on Reddit

1. Jason Marovich profile image88
    Jason Marovichposted 18 months ago

I've been tinkering around on Reddit again after setting it aside for a couple years.  I happened to notice an advertisement for Redditors to post their cooking videos on the sub-reddit "cooking videos".  There are terms:

"Avoid spamming. If posting your own content, reply to other people's posts or post other people's content once in a while. Reddit's self-promotion guidelines say that around 10% of what you submit can be your content. The remaining 90% should belong to other people. This subreddit is not free advertisement.
    "Only link to Youtube Or Vimeo videos. No other website are allowed to submit.
    You may request a recipe through self-post, but you should include [Request] tag in it.
    "Your title should be well formatted so that it gives an idea to the readers about what recipe it is. eg, Chicken Butter Masala Recipe, or, How to make Chicken Butter Masala [Recipe] No meme posts. All meme posts will be removed as spam."

I don't cook much but I'm aware that many of my fellow Hubbers have made YouTube videos for their cooking hubs. 

Reddit might be a good place to share those hubs if it's done according to the terms.

Let us know how it works out for you if you give a try!