jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Where are my amazon earnings?

1. indanila profile image86
    indanilaposted 2 years ago

My amazon earnings report says I have a substantial balance but Amazon says my account has no activity.  They suggest hubpages is receiving my earnings.  Has this happened to anyone?

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Amazon is on a different pay schedule from HP Ads, so if you're enrolled in the HubPages Amazon Program, it will take longer for your Amazon balance to be credited. You can see the payment cycle in our FAQ.

indanilaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks so much!!! I think I understand now!  I've been sitting over here scratching my head.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
          Christy Kirwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Basically, if you make an Amazon sale in April, you won't receive your Amazon earnings from April until June, even though you will receive your HubPages Ad earnings from April in May. Hope that makes more sense! smile

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

Amazon associate account is your personal Amazon account.  HP AMazon program is a separate entity.   So, where are you seeing the earnings.   HP earnings are not put into your personal Amazon account.  You get earnings from HP if you are using their Amazon program.

indanilaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Ok, thanks Linda Smith1!  I am seeing the earnings on my HP earnings page.  I assumed I would get paid via Amazon associates.  This has been very confusing to me.  So, my Amazon earnings will be combined with my HP earnings. Correct?

working