jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (18 posts)

I just posted a new Pilates hub and got the NFQ again. Why?

1. Kristen Howe profile image81
    Kristen Howeposted 23 months ago

Although it has a score of 67, there's nothing spammy to it, since it's original. Any idea why I've gotten that symbol this time around? At least no duplication error message this time.

2. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 23 months ago

We would only be guessing if we cannot see the hub, Kristen.

3. Kristen Howe profile image81

Ok. I did add a new image. Now it's pending. So I have no idea.

4. colorfulone profile image87

It takes patience sometimes. I would leave it alone now because each time we update a hub that hasn't passed QAP yet, it takes even longer for it to go through again.

5. Kristen Howe profile image81

Thanks Susie. I know that my score went up a few points. I'll see if I get a letter from HP explaining why I got the NFQ, while it's now pending.

6. colorfulone profile image87

It could be something as simple as just a little too many keywords. Depending on the topic that can be tricky sometimes. I have a hub where I wrote about a father and son with the same names. I finally switched to using initials to cut the keywords down.

7. Kristen Howe profile image81

You could be right. I don't think there's too many key words in my article. I'll see when I check my Gmail for their reasons why.

8. Kristen Howe profile image81

It went back to NFQ and I got the same email message twice, that it could contain spammy elements, when they're aren't any. I only listed a few stores when you can find the yoga strap for an inexpensive price. How it that spammy?

1. Kristen Howe profile image81
      Kristen Howeposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Once again, I get the NFQ symbol and don't know why. There's nothing spammy in it. Any ideas?

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93
        TIMETRAVELER2posted 23 months ago in reply to this

Spammy elements can also be internal links...too many of them or linking to sites that promote themselves of products.

9. Kristen Howe profile image81

I don't think i have any spammy elements. I've deleted Amazon, online, and department stores--the whole entire line. I hope that did the trick. NFQ is frustrating.

1. PegCole17 profile image90
      PegCole17posted 23 months ago in reply to this

I didn't see any spammy elements in the hub which I thought meant over promotion of items for sale or keyword stuffing. I thought NFQ meant not featured for quality as in grammar.

There are a couple of things that may be affecting your hub rating including some mentioned above like "we've did". I see where you changed it to "done" once but it is still used twice in that paragraph.

In the opening paragraph you may want to fix "since my back started to acted up".

Hope this is useful.

10. calculus-geometry profile image86
    calculus-geometryposted 23 months ago

Here is the hub, which I found it skimming your recent activity. http://kristenhowe.hubpages.com/hub/Pil … ing-Return

The section promoting yoga straps is one problem since it doesn't really have anything to do with the rest of the article.  If you want make some yoga strap sales, it's better to write a separate product review hub.   You also have a persistent grammatical error "we've did" which appears many times in the article.

11. Millionaire Tips profile image88
    Millionaire Tipsposted 23 months ago

Kristen, Have you heard about the policy change about products and sales?

Here's the forum post that gives you a link to the blog post.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/127831

Be sure to look at the blog post, because it gives you several examples of what is acceptable and what is not.

12. Kristen Howe profile image81

thanks Peg. It did get approved last night finally, when I deleted one sentence.  Good points on that word.

13. Kristen Howe profile image81

Thanks Calculus for the pointers. I deleted the last sentence about buying the straps and that did the trick for approval.

14. colorfulone profile image87

Victory! ~ Glad you got the hub to pass QAP, Kristen.

15. Kristen Howe profile image81

Me too Susie. I deleted the line about Target and Amazon and it passed on the third take. Beats me if it's considered spammy. Phew!

working