jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Tips for Eating Healthy

1. raegal75 profile image28
    raegal75posted 18 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. I got an e-mail saying that my Hub is published, but not featured.  I added a summary and removed anything that I felt may be an issue.  I don't understand why it is still not featured so will you please give feedback on my Hub Tips for Eating Healthy. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 18 months ago

You'll never pass QAP with so many retail products.

3. raegal75 profile image28
    raegal75posted 18 months ago

Hi Relache -
    Thanks for the reply.  I deleted all but 4 of the amazon products that fit in with the subject matter like books on counting calories and healthy eating.  The hub has been reviewed and is still not featured.  So frustrating.....

Any ideas?  Thanks!

4. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 18 months ago

I would suggest using pictures that will fill the half page space (250px wide) and that are from a public domain site or are credited.

5. AliciaC profile image95
    AliciaCposted 18 months ago

Your hub contains some good advice and I enjoyed reading it. The ad for "My Fitness Coach" might be a problem, though. I think that most people would think of exercise, not diet, when they see this ad. The ad doesn't seem to be directly related to the rest of the hub.

6. raegal75 profile image28
    raegal75posted 17 months ago

Thanks for all the feedback - I did what you suggested and the hub was finally featured.  Thanks so much smile