jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (17 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Life in the Philippines versus Life in the United S

1. chateaudumer profile image86
    chateaudumerposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Life in the Philippines versus Life in the United States. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Sherry Hewins profile image93
      Sherry Hewinsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I really liked your hub. About the only think I can think of that might cause a problem is that it's a little bit personal, like a blog. HubPages doesn't like that.

You have plenty of good information in the hub. Maybe you could minimize the parts about your retirement, and why you have come to spend part of the year in California, and part in the Philippines, and just focus on the different lifestyles and what each place has to offer.

chateaudumerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi Sherry, thank you for your feedback. Have  a Good day!

2. csmiravite-blogs profile image81
      csmiravite-blogsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I don't see any reason why it should not pass QAP. It is superb as it is. Put more pics, maybe?

Hi csmiravite, thanks for your feedback.

2. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 2 years ago

Was your hub about the differences between living in the Phils and the US or just to advertise your beach house and hall? You have links to three different blogspots that are very similar and say the same thing. What value does that give to the reader? It looks like you have created this hub just to drive traffic to those blogs....

LeanMan, you have a good point. I did remove the links of the 3 blogspots and lets  hope, it will pass QAP. Thanks again for your feedback

3. erorantes profile image37
    erorantesposted 2 years ago

I like your hub. It is a beautiful place to show. Many would like to have the life style you and your wife have.  It is thrue about other countrie's prices are less money then the U.S.A. for some services. The quality of life in the U.S.A. is good and modern. Up to date style cost a lot of money. County is less expensive and a lot of work for a person. I read your hub. I like it.

Hi erorantes, thank you for your feedback. I have edited and removed links from my other blogsites and hopefully this will do it, Good Day!

4. Muttface profile image90
    Muttfaceposted 2 years ago

I have a similar one about Ireland and Portugal, though it's much shorter than yours. I consistently get a small flow of traffic to it, which is a nice surprise because my sub-domain is mainly about teaching. So people do want to know how others live. I don't know why your didn't pass QAP though, it was a very good article.

5. chateaudumer profile image86

Hi Muttface, thanks for your response and feedback, I did remove one of my ads( e-bay) and lets hope it will pass the QAP. Cheers!

6. Jerry Gacis Jr profile image60
    Jerry Gacis Jrposted 2 years ago

It is lovely hub, but there is litl' bit personal part.

Hi Jerry, The article is formatted like a personal blog, so HP probably does not like it. However,  I edited and remove the links from my other sites. Hopefully, this will do it. Cheers and Good Day!

7. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image93
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 2 years ago

Formatting is indeed part of quality assessment here, so that was good advice on this thread!

Hi Marcy,  thanks for your feedback!

8. chateaudumer profile image86

I am glad to announce that  my Hub,  Life in US vs Philippines has now been featured. I deleted all my Amazon and E-bay ads. Thank you all again for your feedback and comments.

9. chateaudumer profile image86

I also deleted links to all my other sites!

working