jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Medical Mission of Love to Marinduque

1. chateaudumer profile image85
    chateaudumerposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Medical Mission of Love to Marinduque. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Muttface profile image89
    Muttfaceposted 2 years ago

I imagine it's the eBay and Amazon ads. A while ago there was mention of a manual action on another hubber's page who had written about a tragedy (can't remember what) and then put an amazon ad in the hub for candles to help them relax. Google came down on them hard and so HP won't allow inappropriate use of ads(Amazon and eBay). The ads have to be directly linked to the hub and placed right beside the text where you mention the product.
    To be honest eBay and Amazon ads don't do very well in informational hubs. People coming to these types of articles want an answer to a question, not to purchase something. I go rid of most of mine, I was making very few sales anyway, so it was no loss.

1. chateaudumer profile image85
      chateaudumerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hello, muttface, I think you are right. I will delete all my E-bay and Amazon ads. Again thanks a million for your feedback. Good Day!

3. chateaudumer profile image85
    chateaudumerposted 2 years ago

I am glad to announce that the above hub is now featured and pass QAP after I deleted all my Amazon and E-bay ads. Thank you all for your feedback.

working