1. 60
    ladyvenusposted 7 years ago

I was just thinking if it could be possible for the HubPages  to put  a front pages where in all the names of the hubber will be listed just like a glossary that with just one click we can directly brows the topic we wanted to read. Because I noticed I find it exhausting clicking from one name to another. example in alphabetical order. or from oldest active member to the newest active or inactive hubber. what do you think?

2. Marisa Wright profile image91
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Ladyvenus, first some advice:  if you're going to post a suggestion, use a title that means something.  You've started three new threads, all called "hi", and I think most people have assumed they were all the same.

There used to be a feature somewhere - but I have no idea how to find it - where you could bring up a page with photos of a large sample of Hubbers. You could then click on them to see their work. 

I knew it existed because there was a link in the forums once, but it was almost impossible to find (which always seemed like a pity to me). 

The thing is, most people who visit HubPages are looking for information on a specific subject.  It's only Hubbers who want to browse through a whole list of other Hubbers, and that doesn't pay the bills for the site. So a feature like the one you suggest, would be a low priority for the HP team.

1. 60
      ladyvenusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Its not for me but maybe also to some internet surfer. you see I think there are maybe thousand members here and some I have not able to see them.