jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Earnings graph suggestion

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image89
    DzyMsLizzyposted 18 months ago

Whatever the reason--this is not about the whys and wherefores--it is now taking me so long to reach the payment threshold, that I have no good way of figuring out WHEN I can expect a payment!

We need some time frame beyond "yesterday; last 7 days; this month; last month, or all time" in the  earnings chart selections: last 3 or 4 months, perhaps? 

Obviously, I am not making enough in 7 days or even an entire month to see a payment, but going to 'all time' brings up ever since I have been writing here, and I don't need to see prior years, (for which I have already received payment), to try and scroll through. How far back to go to figure out my next possible payment? It would also be helpful, if in the "all time" chart, there was an inclusion of what date payments were made, and for how much... So far, it seems I have to go all the way back to November of 2014, to find out when I may possibly be paid for the first time THIS year!!!

It is frustrating--an added frustration on top of the reduced earnings...

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 18 months ago in reply to this

The balance history report is the best place to see when you may be issued a payment as well as the related program and time periods.
      You can find it here.

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image89
        DzyMsLizzyposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Thank you--I was not aware of this chart; somehow, it missed registering with my brain on the list of available tabs.
        So, according to this, I can expect a fairly decent payment, but not until the end of May...for earnings going all the way back to December, 2014! 
        I realize this is a separate issue, but I do wish the payment would be made at the end of the month in which it is earned, rather than having a 30-day delay.

But--back on-topic--this chart still goes from the beginning of our time here; it would be helpful if we at least had the option (as we do in our hubs listing) to re-order the list to most recent appearing first.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image94
          TIMETRAVELER2posted 18 months ago in reply to this

They have to have the delay in payments so that all views can be tabulated and all ad revenue properly issued.  I think the way they do it is extremely good, and if you use the balance payment chart, it is very easy to see when you have been or will be paid.

1. brakel2 profile image87
            brakel2posted 18 months ago in reply to this

It can be confusing. It took me a while to use the correct chart and figure out when I would receive payment. I need to complete more hubs, as I finally finished updating my hubs to make them mobile friendly and improve the layouts, I understand the payment delays that you explained.

2. DzyMsLizzy profile image89
            DzyMsLizzyposted 18 months ago in reply to this

If 'all views are not tabulated' by the end of the month, then how are they able to give us a daily figure?????????