jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

online waste of time

1. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 17 months ago

Is there a specific time waster you refer to?
    There are many ways to waste time online.
    Everyone has their own preferences of wasting time. smile

2. Snakesmum profile image90
    Snakesmumposted 17 months ago

I like to waste time building my websites, and checking the forums on HP, with a few side treks to social media and email sites.  :-)

3. aprilsemogan profile image86
    aprilsemoganposted 17 months ago

Probably, you will not be wasting your time if you are doing something good and something you like while you are online. "Wasting time" depends on your perspective. Take Snakesmum for example, she's making useful and relevant things when she's online, technically speaking, not a time is wasted. But if you are only using internet for flooding posts on social media, well then, there's a lot of time wasted.

4. BigBlue54 profile image61
    BigBlue54posted 17 months ago

I think, Keltar, it would help if you told us what you mean by wasting time. If you mean coming online when you should be doing other more important things then yes you are probably right. But for that you need better time management.

For me coming on here gives me a chance to meet people who I would never normally meet, such as your good self and the others who have contributed here.

And lets not forget that many people run businesses online, so being online is where they need to be. And there are so many other reasons to be online.

So I would have to say on that basis, and others, I would say no I am not wasting my time.

5. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 17 months ago

Sure it's a waste of time...but it sure beats working, or interacting with family members... (I keed, I keed)