jump to last post 1-21 of 21 discussions (26 posts)

500th Hub!

1. carpesomediem profile image61
    carpesomediemposted 7 years ago

I know I don't post here too often, but I really wanted to share this milestone with everyone.  Yesterday, I published my 500th hub, and I sat back and smiled at being around here the last two years.  This is by far one of the friendliest and supportive communities I've been involved in on the Internet.  Everyone is so helpful and so willing to not only write about what they know but share a part of themselves while doing it.  I'm very lucky to count myself part of HubPages.  Here's to 500 (and many, many more) hubs to come!  big_smile

1. WeddingConsultant profile image83
      WeddingConsultantposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's fantastic! Great work.

2. sassychic profile image61
      sassychicposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations! Great to hear you love it so much! Im happy I stumbled upon this place by accident myself!

3. Dorsi profile image91
      Dorsiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wow that's awesome. How do your fingers feel after all that writing? Writers cramp? That's alot of writing. Congrats on a HUGE milestone!

4. Trsmd profile image60
      Trsmdposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Congrats for your active participation here and sharing others your tips to improve themselves..

2. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 7 years ago

That is wild, Carpesomediem! 500 hubs is a LOT of hubs! Congratulations on your milestone... You are a superstar hubber!! MM

3. 0
    TheSandmanposted 7 years ago

4. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Congrats!!! It is going to take me 3 years to get that far, if I don't stop publishing and unpublishing hubs!!!!big_smile

5. cindyvine profile image85
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

Well done!  500, wow!  Not sure I'll ever get there!

6. LondonGirl profile image90
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

500! Nice one

7. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Wow! That's really A LOT! Congrats! smile

8. carpesomediem profile image61

Thanks, everyone!  smile

9. JamaGenee profile image88
    JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS!  Applause, applause!  That works out to around one hub every other day. Awesome!

10. KCC Big Country profile image82
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Wow, congrats!  What an accomplishment!  So, if I may be so bold to ask....how many pageviews have you racked up with that many hubs?  Feel free to tell me 'none of your business'...but you don't know unless you ask.  smile

BTW...JamaGenee....I also notice that you're sporting around with another perfect 100 hubber score....congrats to you, too!

1. carpesomediem profile image61
      carpesomediemposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm only at about 500K, which in my eyes, is a bit low for the amount that I've written.  But to be honest, I'm only half in this for the AdSense earnings, so it's more important for me to get the information out than necessarily focus on the SEO aspects of my hubs.  Some of them are definitely SEO-focused but the majority are just to share what I know where I can help.

Thanks again, everyone!  smile

11. 0
    J Mockridgeposted 7 years ago

Congrats on the milestone.

12. Paula Andrea, MA profile image26
    Paula Andrea, MAposted 7 years ago

That's Incredible! What an accomplishment.  Alot of words, ideas, effort, determination, energy and time. I smell passion all over the place. Congratulations to you!!!

13. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 7 years ago

that's wonderful. 500 and counting...

14. carpesomediem profile image61

Thanks, guys!  smile

15. Express profile image61
    Expressposted 7 years ago

Oh really wonderful achievement... I am also trying to reach the milestone of 500 hubs....ooom should work hard for that...not yet reached 100....congrats.......

16. Research Analyst profile image79
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

Thats great, I know you must feel really good, because like you said Hubpages is a great community of readers and writers. Keep up the great job on your writing success.

17. Lisa HW profile image81
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

Another wow - and congratulations.  I can't imagine having 500 done.  No wonder you're feeling pleased with your accomplishment.  smile

18. rmshdc profile image61
    rmshdcposted 7 years ago

my first reaction was WOW!  But that's what everyone here have same.

really amazing milestone.  I am struggling to reach 200 hubs, about 10-15 hubs away.

Congrats dear!

19. soni2006 profile image47
    soni2006posted 7 years ago

Congratulations carpesomediem for your hubs reaching the 500 mark. It is really a great milestone. It has been sheer hardwork and confidence which you have shown. You are an inspiration for us. Congrats once again. Go ahead and celebrate with one more hub. cheers.........

20. SEM Pro profile image88
    SEM Proposted 7 years ago

500! CONGRATULATIONS! Great inspiration for the rest of us!

21. carpesomediem profile image61

You guys are way too nice to me, and I appreciate it.  I love writing here, and that's what really drives me to talk about technology the way that I do.  smile