jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Photographers review of online storage and how best

1. EvendimImages profile image60
    EvendimImagesposted 20 months ago

Hi Hubbers, really need to help! what did I do wrong?

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Photographers review of online storage and how best to backup your data in 2015 (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. calculus-geometry profile image86
      calculus-geometryposted 20 months ago in reply to this

It's a lot harder to use HP for the purpose of promoting your business now than it was a couple years ago.  I think the link in the text may be a problem since it tells readers very blatantly to visit another page.  There are more subtle and unobtrusive ways to do this.  I have seen some people do it very cleverly to avoid moderation.

The hub could use more subheadings to differentiate your thoughts on different options.  Also your title should be in proper title case:

Photographer's Review of Online Storage and How Best to Backup Your Data in 2015

Best of luck and welcome to HubPages.

EvendimImagesposted 20 months ago in reply to this

cheers, i will re-organise

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 20 months ago

This is pretty clear what the issues are,

http://hubpages.com/faq/#overly_promotional

Reviewing the overall site guidelines for best practices is recommended since you are just starting out here and can incorporate these strategies right away.

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Elem … tellar-Hub

cheers, will remove the link.

3. AlexandraCamidge profile image61
    AlexandraCamidgeposted 20 months ago

I would try to use a couple more images, if for no other reason than to keep the page looking more organized and attractive.

cheers i will add more

working