jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (20 posts)

Big Increases in Adsense Earnings?

1. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 20 months ago

I'm aware that there was a glitch day a few weeks ago where people were reporting 100x the normal rate of income for  a 24 hour period.

However, this week, I'm experiencing much larger increases than normal and it's been going on for a week, similar to what I earned before the Hubpages Ad Program  - is this a glitch or has there been some type of change to the way Adsense and Ad program ads are displayed?

smile

1. Barbara Kay profile image84
      Barbara Kayposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Mine are the same. In fact, I think something is wrong with mine since it isn't showing any traffic here.

2. paradigm search profile image79
    paradigm searchposted 20 months ago

Alas, mine have been and continue to be terrible. You are loved. I am not. big_smile

3. Dr Billy Kidd profile image90
    Dr Billy Kiddposted 20 months ago

Payments are the same as usual on my account.

4. lobobrandon profile image82
    lobobrandonposted 20 months ago

I have the same problem as Barbara, adsense ad impressions from HP are just 24 for yesterday, made me wonder what happened. My traffic was regular.

5. LongTimeMother profile image98
    LongTimeMotherposted 20 months ago

Maybe its your reward for 5 years on hp, WryLilt. Perhaps you'll never have to suffer another slide as some kind of long service bonus. smile

My stats have been weird ... but nothing like you are reporting.

One thing I have noticed in the past few weeks is an uncomfortable lack of amazon sales. I can't blame the time of year. Nobody else has commented on their amazon stats through hp. Are yours chugging along as normal? (Of course you can say 'No comment' if you like!)

WryLiltposted 20 months ago in reply to this

My Amazon sales on HP are nearly non-existent.

However, through my largest website, I get 1-10 sales per day. I may have to rewrite my "How to get Amazon sales" hub. I've found a lot better ways smile

1. LongTimeMother profile image98
        LongTimeMotherposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Or you could change the title of your current hub to 'How I used to get Amazon sales!'  lol.

1. colorfulone profile image85
          colorfuloneposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Now, that is funny! lol

2. WryLilt profile image86

Hahaha yeah. LOL! I think that the old hub is still relevant, but I personally see it as harder work (and less Google friendly) to write "product hubs" when I can make sales from "information hubs".

6. colorfulone profile image85
    colorfuloneposted 20 months ago

I do not have a "Big Increases in Adsense Earnings" problem.
    I hope you will see the increase in PayPal, WryLilt.

7. viryabo profile image87
    viryaboposted 20 months ago

In the past few days, my earnings are dropping like rocks!

8. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 20 months ago

Well they've dropped back to normal rates. My totals are at double my normal monthly amount, so fingers crossed it doesn't disappear in review. Strange!

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 20 months ago in reply to this

LOL Good luck with that - my "last 28 days" is double what my "current balance" shows.  And all but a couple of dollars came in a 2 day spurt last month.  Somehow I think it's going to disappear rather rapidly come the end of the month.

9. Beaddoodler profile image81
    Beaddoodlerposted 20 months ago

Thanks for all your "tips" hubs.  Now to just wrap my head around your methods and get going. smile

1. ologsinquito profile image96
      ologsinquitoposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Wrylit, are you in the HP Amazon program?

Do you mean where the earnings are paid via Paypal with the higher rates? Yes.

Did your sales fall off after joining this program?

Not really. But I never had high sales after my product hubs tanked. I've now learned new ways to monetise with Amazon, but I don't use them here.

Thanks for the feedback Wrylit.

working