jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (19 posts)

HELP!!!

1. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 22 months ago

QAP:  http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Featured-Hubs

Just because your hub has been featured, does not mean it was seen by human eyes at HP and approved.

There may be warnings given to hubber like this one:

CONTENT WARNING: This Hub appears to be about multi-level marketing
    http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/warnings-on-hubs

Hub pages has restricted topics.  Google Adsense has rules about type of content that is against their TOS.

1. AndrewHil93 profile image37
      AndrewHil93posted 22 months ago in reply to this

I did have one hub about MLM but it was flagged up, it became a different hub entirely, no longer was I marketing more just providing information about it. I had to removed all my personal contact and payment details, personal MLM websites, the lot.  And state clearly I am not using hubpages as a sales medium, only to provide information and in fact, any products I sell can be found far cheaper on Amazon.

I prefer it as it is now. But if my customers in my locality read it, it could put me out of business. But honestly, my hubpages are on track to be dominating the income I ever earned through the MLM industry.

I'm glad that HubPages is good enough to actually be able to know whether your hub is against the rules or not before you even submit for publication... It's brilliant.

I do have a couple of overly-promotional hubs which are designed to provide LOADS of support for the contents of the hub, in which case I am perfectly happy if revenue is disabled on those hubs as they are entirely non-profit - those hubs are the Homophobic, Racist, Bigots and Cannabis: A Real Addiction.

Thanks for your response!

2. Jayne Lancer profile image90
    Jayne Lancerposted 22 months ago

I've met a couple of people who do what your hub describes, and I've never heard of it being a scam or illegal.

If I were you, I'd delete the negative comments as spam.

Thanks. big_smile

3. erorantes profile image35
    erorantesposted 22 months ago

You can go back and fix your hubs. You need to follow the rules of hubpage, and you need to find the little mistakes that you made on your writing and topics.

Yes but I can't see any mistakes. Nobody points them out either.

working