jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Really confused about HP earnings program

1. wordswithlove profile image79
    wordswithloveposted 2 years ago

Hello all,
    I have been here for over a year and still don't understand why HP Earnings is complete in my settings page but still not active. I don't have a google adsense account (it was rejected last year when I applied for it, for whatever reasons. I only have a few hubs published, maybe that's why), and what I don't understand is why the HP earnings account cannot be active without the google adsense account.
    Anyone have answers? Thanks!

2. ChristinS profile image93
    ChristinSposted 2 years ago

Google Adsense is required here even for the HP program.  I would recommend developing more hubs, or perhaps a blog with a good amount of original content and then reapplying for AdSense as that is the only way to start earning.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 2 years ago

AdSense is required because that ad network is connected to the one HubPages built in-house, and it saves HubPages having to vet everyone themselves since they follow the AdSense rules too.

4. wordswithlove profile image79

Oh, I see, relache. Thank you.

5. wordswithlove profile image79

Thank you, also, Christin.

6. Jodah profile image87
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

It is recommended that you have at last 10 published hubs before applying for an adsense account Wordswithlove. I see you already have nine, so write just one more and then reapply. Good luck.

wordswithloveposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, John. I had more but I unpublished a few. I don't seem to have the time to write here. *sigh*. Thanks, anyway.

7. Supuni Fernando profile image81
    Supuni Fernandoposted 2 years ago

There are many controversies about getting approved by Google, and many parts of the Hub Earnings Programme needs a google AdSense account.(E-Bay and Amazon) If you don't reside anywhere in Asia, it might take weeks perhaps to get approved.(While In Asia it requires 6 months)  I heard it needs at least 10 or 20 featured quality hubs with good views to get Adsense approval.

wordswithloveposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Supuni. I reside in the US.

working