jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Really confused about HP earnings program

1. wordswithlove profile image79
    wordswithloveposted 21 months ago

Hello all,
    I have been here for over a year and still don't understand why HP Earnings is complete in my settings page but still not active. I don't have a google adsense account (it was rejected last year when I applied for it, for whatever reasons. I only have a few hubs published, maybe that's why), and what I don't understand is why the HP earnings account cannot be active without the google adsense account.
    Anyone have answers? Thanks!

2. ChristinS profile image93
    ChristinSposted 21 months ago

Google Adsense is required here even for the HP program.  I would recommend developing more hubs, or perhaps a blog with a good amount of original content and then reapplying for AdSense as that is the only way to start earning.

3. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 21 months ago

AdSense is required because that ad network is connected to the one HubPages built in-house, and it saves HubPages having to vet everyone themselves since they follow the AdSense rules too.

4. wordswithlove profile image79

Oh, I see, relache. Thank you.

5. wordswithlove profile image79

Thank you, also, Christin.

6. Jodah profile image85
    Jodahposted 21 months ago

It is recommended that you have at last 10 published hubs before applying for an adsense account Wordswithlove. I see you already have nine, so write just one more and then reapply. Good luck.

wordswithloveposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Thank you, John. I had more but I unpublished a few. I don't seem to have the time to write here. *sigh*. Thanks, anyway.

7. Supuni Fernando profile image82
    Supuni Fernandoposted 21 months ago

There are many controversies about getting approved by Google, and many parts of the Hub Earnings Programme needs a google AdSense account.(E-Bay and Amazon) If you don't reside anywhere in Asia, it might take weeks perhaps to get approved.(While In Asia it requires 6 months)  I heard it needs at least 10 or 20 featured quality hubs with good views to get Adsense approval.

wordswithloveposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Thanks, Supuni. I reside in the US.

working