jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

What pray tell is suddenly wrong with the quality of this post?

1. Pico Triano profile image84
    Pico Trianoposted 23 months ago

I've never had one of my hubs unfeatured for this reason. It had been unfeatured because of lack of interaction. I tweaked a few sentences and now it comes back as not being a quality post. What's up with that?

1. Titia profile image92
      Titiaposted 23 months ago in reply to this

We all walk in grey clouds as it comes to understanding the mystery of unfeatured hubs.

Pico Trianoposted 23 months ago in reply to this

I may have found the problem. One of the Amazon ads got substituted for something completely irrelevant. I'm annoyed that that can happen because I don't have time to police all my online writing for that kind of change.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
          Millionaire Tipsposted 23 months ago in reply to this

If you choose specific products instead of keywords, you won't have the problem of Amazon choosing something that is not properly related.

You will still have to check once in a while to make sure that the product is still available on Amazon.

I will be more careful about that.

2. Camille Harris profile image
      Camille Harrisposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Sorry about that. I think it was a mistake that has been corrected. Please check and let me know.

It's back in pending status. I removed the Amazon ad that I thought was the problem. I assume I'll know if that did the trick tomorrow.

2. Pico Triano profile image84

Thanks it is now showing featured again. That ad had to be the issue.

working