jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Howcome my article isn't published but have comments?

1. Fluvia profile image60
    Fluviaposted 17 months ago

Hi, I'm back to Hubpages after a long time. My article was not published. But I do not know why. Still I have got comments by others. How come an unpublished articles get comments? Please help me.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 17 months ago in reply to this

You probably received the comments before the article was unpublished. Are you sure the article isn't just unfeatured?

2. Writer Fox profile image80
      Writer Foxposted 17 months ago in reply to this

The 'Activity' on your account does not show that you published a new Hub.  Are you sure you hit the 'Publish' button?

3. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Your Hubs were unpublished 2 years ago due to inactivity of your account.
      You were sent an email before this occurred.
      If you would like you can edit your Hubs and submit them to be reviewed for publication.

You can email us at team@hubpages.com if you have any further questions.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 17 months ago

Fluvia, while you have been gone many publishing rules changed.  It's very possible you have unpublished Hubs that were once active but now need fixing or changes.  That's how one of your Hubs could have comments but now be unpublished.

1. PaigSr profile image46
      PaigSrposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Another thought along this path is how do you have your comments to be added. Do you have to review them first and then allow them to be added. Or are they set up to automatically be published. If its automatic that could help explain why they are there. They may have been added before the site was unpublished.