jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

If one of my hub is not featured, should i delet it?

1. Indianstudent profile image61
    Indianstudentposted 17 months ago

Hi friends,
                     My main aim to improve my hub profile score, after joining and just publishing 3 hubs my profile score was 81 but due to some  reasons one of my hub counldn't published due to an advertising link, so i delete but my hub profile score went down. And now there is one un featured, hub in my profile, is it have any -ve impact on my hub profile score? Should I delete it?

1. psycheskinner profile image83
      psycheskinnerposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Hubscore basically does not matter.  If it is unfeatured for traffic just make a random edit (or improvement) and republish.  If it is for quality post for advice on the forum.  or juts leave it unfeatured, it may still get some traffic and us doing you no harm.

2. Supuni Fernando profile image80
    Supuni Fernandoposted 17 months ago

I don't think it's healthy to delete it. Hubberscore depends on many things, from the quality of the content you write and the views you get. Even if you don't publish it as hub it shows up under the amount of hubs your have written.  Try to write another hub with amazing quality with polls/images/callouts and quizzes I'm sure it will get featured.

3. David Stone1 profile image70
    David Stone1posted 17 months ago

If you have a blog of your own, consider moving it to your blog. There are two reasons. First, low traffic on HubPages is as much HP's problem as yours. Google distrusts content farms and SERPs are suppressed by them. You may get better results along with a freer hand on your blog. The other reason is that deciding when to feature and not to feature hubs is an erratic practice here with little or no transparency from the admins. You can do a lot of good work and have it shut off without an explanation. Unless you get tons of traffic, it hardly seems worth butting your head against the wall for.

1. Barbara Kay profile image85
      Barbara Kayposted 17 months ago in reply to this

I would take David's advice. This is what I have done with a lot of mine. A few I've updated, because they weren't topics I dealt with on any of my sites or blogs.

4. paradigm search profile image82
    paradigm searchposted 17 months ago

"If one of my hubs is not featured, should I delete it?"

Frankly, it would depend on what kind of mood I'm in when I discover it.