jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

FIXED 6/23: Last Crawl Date from Google and Bing is inaccurate

1. Matthew Meyer profile image76
    Matthew Meyerposted 17 months ago

This is a current known issue.
    We are aware of the issue and are working on updating this information over the next few days.
    Thanks for your patience!

1. Matthew Meyer profile image76
      Matthew Meyerposted 16 months ago in reply to this

This is now fixed.
      I just checked my Hubs and confirmed that the crawl data is now present!

2. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image96
    Glimmer Twin Fanposted 17 months ago

I think the stats may be off too.  Analytics is showing, and it bums me to say it, less views than the stats here are. It seems that way the last couple of days.

3. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image92
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 17 months ago

While we're at it (since Matthew might read this) - the Copied Hubs thing is seriously out of date. It's difficult to know what's current and what isn't - just look at mine (or any of the accounts where thieves typically poach content).  The last-checked tells you it's not updated.  Many of those have been removed, but I have to check everything listed to make sure.  And, there are no updates to tell me what has recently been copied.

BTW - I love that feature - it's a huge help - simply asking if it could be updated soon!

1. CatherineGiordano profile image94
      CatherineGiordanoposted 17 months ago in reply to this

On the copied hub thing. I had a copied hub and I got the copy taken down within 24 hours. Three weeks later the red copyright c is still on my account page. Since this was the first time I had a copied hub, I don't know how long it typically stays there. It would be good for it to be removed. What if that hub gets copied again and I just think the red c is there from before.

4. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 17 months ago

I haven't checked stats all week.  This is strange.  Last crawled four months ago?

5. calculus-geometry profile image85
    calculus-geometryposted 16 months ago

I think the last crawl date bug is back. All of mine say crawled 6 weeks ago.  Anyone else see this?

1. chef-de-jour profile image93
      chef-de-jourposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Yes, it must be a glitch, you are not alone! Several of my hubs show 5 weeks, others 6 weeks! That's a mighty slow crawling spider compared to what it used to be.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image76
      Matthew Meyerposted 16 months ago in reply to this

The crawl date was not updated properly.
      Our engineering team is working on the issue, but it may take a while for the data to update.

In the meantime, you should be able to check the crawl information using Google Webmaster Tools.