jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (16 posts)

96 Hub Score (for today, at least)!

1. revolutionbjj profile image92
    revolutionbjjposted 22 months ago

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12411985_f520.jpg
    I just published my 120th hub today, and finally my hubscore went up to 96!  I've watched it gradually creep on up from the low 80s (when a bunch of Squidoo lenses transferred over, maybe even high 70s).  I have no idea how much this matters, but just thought I'd share!  smile

1. peachpurple profile image76
      peachpurpleposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Congrats, mine is still at 80 tgat is thehighest for today

2. Kylyssa profile image96
      Kylyssaposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Congratulations!

I don't think hubber score is terribly important but I think it does indicate your average hub score has gone up and it feels nice when it rises.

3. MarieLB profile image84
      MarieLBposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Congrats!  Thanks for sharing, and it seems to me that you are so prolific, that you jolly well deserve it!

2. goatfury profile image91
    goatfuryposted 22 months ago

My other profile has a 92.

1. AndrewHil93 profile image38
      AndrewHil93posted 21 months ago in reply to this

Mine was in the 60's but has significantly dropped down into the low fourties, although I wrote a hub last night which has bumped it up to 50.

Is there a maximum hubscore?

1. Kylyssa profile image96
        Kylyssaposted 21 months ago in reply to this

100 is the maximum score for hubbers and hubs.

2. MarieLB profile image84

I have not seen one that is over a 100 yet.  I take it that is the tops.

3. Chriswillman90 profile image93
    Chriswillman90posted 21 months ago

Nice work! When I started my score was in the 60s but now it's been steady in the low to mid 90s, but like everyone says it may not mean much in terms of traffic, which is the goal for many I assume.

1. sallybea profile image96
      sallybeaposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Well done"  After fluctuating between 94 and 96 for month's I suddenly got a 97 this morning, whoopee ......... wonder how long that will last:)

4. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image69
    KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 21 months ago

That is terrific.  Congratulations keep up the good work.

5. Alphadogg16 profile image88
    Alphadogg16posted 21 months ago

That's awesome, When I was writing more consistently my score stayed at 99. I haven't been writing so it's dipped a little. Im really not sure how much it matters either. Congrats though.

revolutionbjjposted 21 months ago in reply to this

On this profile (revolutionbjj) my score is pretty consistently between 94 and 96 now (I think it hit 97 once), and I post one new hub a week.  On my other profile (goatfury), I don't post anything new ever, and it hovers around 92 or 93.

1. sallybea profile image96
        sallybeaposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Thought it would not last long:) It lasted one day but at least my hub average went up one today.  There really is no rhyme or reason.

revolutionbjjposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Yeah, and I'm not really convinced that it matters, but hey, it's kind of fun to pay attention to it, right?

2. MarieLB profile image84

Fun when it is going up, a tug at the heart-strings when it dips.  For me, at least.

working