jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

hi

1. profile image60
    ladyvenusposted 8 years ago

I would like to ask about the amazon add. It says there paste this HTML code to your website code this i didn't understand since adsense are also telling us to do the same.I dont know exactly where to paste them. Is it possible to paste both amazon code and adsense code in that HTML editor. Thanks

1. Maddie Ruud profile image84
      Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You do not need to paste any code onto your hubs.  HubPages will automatically generate the code with your affiliate ID in it, assuming you've entered them them correctly on your account settings.  Google ads appear automatically, but you are responsible for adding Ebay/Amazon capsules and stocking them with relevant products, if you so desire.

1. profile image60
        ladyvenusposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hi but its different with amazon. what is ASIN all about nd when I already choose a product why they have a code to be pasted in my web site account for amazon. Thanks

1. Maddie Ruud profile image84
          Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

That's what I'm saying.  You do not need to place any code.  Just go to your hub, see on the right-hand side where it says "Add more stuff" and scroll down to revenue capsules.  Click to add the Amazon capsule.  Then you can edit the Amazon capsule and either enter specific products (by ASIN, which is an identification number, or simply by the URL of the product on the Amazon site, if you don't know how to find the ASIN), or by entering keywords.  Hit save, and you're all set!  You can move the Amazon capsule just as you would any other capsule, with the up-and-down arrows, as well as float it to the right within another capsule with the right-arrow button.

1. profile image60
            ladyvenusposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks . Ok i will try if i can make it this time. Thanks for the prompt reply

working