jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Google Adsense was unapproved for "difficult site navigation"??

1. JBRUU profile image89
    JBRUUposted 22 months ago

"During our review of your website, we found your site difficult to navigate. Potential navigation issues include: redirects, pages behind a login or restricted access, broken links, excessive pop-ups, dialers, and pages under construction or not yet launched."

It makes no sense. I had adsense working for about two weeks prior to this, no problems. Perhaps because I have about 4 hubs currently unpublished? I have no clue here.

1. Barbara Kay profile image84
      Barbara Kayposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Maybe having unpublished hubs isn't such a good idea. I might take my half finished ones off and save them in Word instead. We do have redirects here.

2. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Actually, if you say you recently had four Hubs unpublished, that shows that with less than 20 published and featured pages, you can lose your AdSense.  Because now your account only has 16 Hubs.

That's an interesting fact to confirm, even though it's an unfortunate scenario for you.  Clearly, people are going to want about three dozen Hubs that are solidly Featured in order to get AdSense approval to stick.

1. JBRUU profile image89
        JBRUUposted 22 months ago in reply to this

That's....pretty stupid, but ok.

2. paradigm search profile image79
    paradigm searchposted 22 months ago

Jeez, if this could happen to you, it could happen to any of us. This is definitely an AdSense versus HubPages site problem. You picked the right staff monitored thread to post this, I hope they see it sooner than Tuesday. What a town...

3. paradigm search profile image79
    paradigm searchposted 22 months ago

saw that - not this thread

4. Sabre1000 profile image86
    Sabre1000posted 22 months ago

I get AdSense warnings all the time on my Hubs.
    Right now it's the "Revenue Optimization" with two grey circles and an arrow pointing down.
    Usually happens when HP changes something.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 22 months ago in reply to this

We do have a special arrangement for the ad layout on the site.
      That being said, if you see a message from AdSense, then it is a good idea to try to address the issue or issue if you can.

Depending upon the severity of the issue, it could result in the closure of your AdSense account.

You can email us at team@hubpages.com if you have any further questions.

5. Sabre1000 profile image86
    Sabre1000posted 22 months ago

Well mine just says I am running the wrong ad sizes.
    That they are not optimized.
    Not a lot I can do about that.

working