jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Question Regarding You Tube...

1. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

I have several hubs that include music videos, what is interesting is that now they are disabled by www.youtube.com can anyone recommend any other sites beside youtube? It is also my understanding through Google that effective the end of April we will no longer have access to youtube. Can anyone adlib? I need to update my hubs due to this, and need some insight. smile

1. SiddSingh profile image60
      SiddSinghposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you look into the video capsule, you will find a few other video sites that are supported by Hubpages.

2. sunstreeks profile image82
    sunstreeksposted 7 years ago

I've read that Google is no longer allowing uploads for Google video. http://googlevideo.blogspot.com/2009/01 … shers.html

Found a few articles that google video is shutting down, but because I can't find anything actually from google, I really can't validate this one.

I've also read that people are having videos on google video and Youtube  yanked due to copyright infringements and that in the UK youtube blocks music videos.

Also found that adsense for video ads are being pulled at the end of April

but I can't find anything relating not being able to continue to post YouTube media on third party sites.

I'm really curious about this one too. Anyone else have any luck digging into this?

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Adsense for Youtube is being discontinued.  I think that's the source of unfounded rumours about Youtube being shut down.

It's not surprising music videos are being pulled from Youtube, they shouldn't have been there in the first place - it's breaking copyright.

As writers, we should all consider how upset we feel when someone takes our work and uses it without permission. Why, then, should we be indignant when singers, musicians or photographers try to protect their work?

BTW AEvans, I keep meaning to ask - is that really you or Keira Knightley?

AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It is me everyone thinks I look like someone , I wish I looked like everyone that I am supposed to be I would be making megabucks. :)If I could post the 8X10 on here I would but it may not fit....But thank you for asking...smile

AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

My lips are a little wider and her eyebrows are thicker then mine. But I certainly wish I had her money.lolololol big_smile