I'd like feedback on my Hub: Chemical matrixectomy

1. Stacy  Witfill profile image60
    Stacy Witfillposted 17 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Chemical matrixectomy (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. DrMark1961 profile image94
    DrMark1961posted 17 months ago

Hi Dr. Witfill I have a few comments before discussing the QAP.
    Who is this hub written for? If it is to be read by other health professionals, which I assume it is by the way it is written, you will probably get poor or little traffic. Search "chemical matrixectomy" on Google. The pages listed are by websites specific to podiatry and your hub is unlikely to ever rank higher. (I get thousands of page views every day from my top ten hubs but only one of them is related to dog health. Most of the articles only get a few views a day since they are always outranked by sites that are just about dogs. Are they better? Not at all, but that is they way the search engine algorithms rank pages.)
    I would recommend you rewrite the hub for clients, explain the procedure the way they would understand.
    To pass the QAP, it is more helpful to have some images. These should be illustrative, the kind of images clients with this problem want to see. Be sure to put captions (alt tags) on them so that they can be found at google search and you will also get some traffic in this way.
    I think you should also break up your text so that it is easier for the reader to get through. Between each section, add another useful image.
    If you choose to rewrite the hub to be more useful for clients, you should also change the title so that they can see that it will be helpful to read. An example would be "What is chemical matrixectomy and will it make my pain go away?"
    Good luck on HP!

3. Stacy  Witfill profile image60
    Stacy Witfillposted 17 months ago

thank you so much for taking the time to write this response.  It was very helpful!