jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

News that may interest you. . . .

1. MarieLB profile image87
    MarieLBposted 17 months ago

I was reading this and thought some writers here might be interested.  I am nowhere near that level yet!

Public [ on or off Facebook]• Workshop •  by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer and 2 others

Writing From Your Soul: A Weekend for Writers with Wayne Dyer, Doreen Virtue, Reid Tracy and Nancy Levin

Are you a writer with a great book idea with a strong desire to be published? Do you just need the insider scoop on how to perfect and publish your book? This is the workshop for you!

Enter our contest for YOUR chance to publish a book with Hay House and become a New York Times best-selling author!

One participant is guaranteed a $10,000 advance and a publishing contract with Hay House!

First runner-up wins a Balboa Press Master Package (a $7999.00 publishing value!)

Second runner-up wins a Balboa Press Inspire Package (a $3599.00 publishing value!) ... See More

2. Jason Marovich profile image88
    Jason Marovichposted 17 months ago

Here's a look at what Hay House authors are publishing:

3. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 17 months ago

I don't know about you but if I want to be published by Hay House I will submit to them rather than spend $1440 on a workshop on top of whatever it costs these days to fly to Hawaii in the hope of being the one participant who "wins" a contract.

4. MarieLB profile image87
    MarieLBposted 17 months ago

Psycheskinner, I cannot say I disagree, and in my case I do not have the choice anyway.  However, I know that Hubpages is a very large collection of writers, and someone might be interested, especially as there is such an illustrious speaker.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your views, Psycheskinner.

I have also noted that I received a reminder that I put this notice in the wrong area.  I should have put it in another area, so I will soon need to close this question.