I'd like feedback on my Hub: Egg Roast from South Indian cuisine

1. Nagalekshmi profile image61
    Nagalekshmiposted 17 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Egg Roast from South Indian cuisine (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 17 months ago

Your recipe looks delicious and your photographs are great. I am going to have to try this sometime.

There are two issues that need correcting though. First, there are spacing and grammar issues. You should proof-read your hub.  If you have Word, you can use it to check your grammar.  If you don't, you can use an online grammar checker, or have a friend who is proficient in English read it for you. For example, there should be a space after each comma.

Second are the products you are selling on the hub.  Even though they are about eggs, they are not directly related to the making of that recipe.  I think the egg pancake tool is for fried eggs and not for boiled eggs.  Even though the tool to pull the eggs out of the water and the egg cooker are related, you did not use them when you made your recipe and you did not talk about them.  You can talk about them to make them related and put the sales capsule right next to where you talked about them. Even something like "I used an ordinary saucepan to boil my eggs, but you may find that an egg cooker helps you make perfect eggs every time." would make your product related.

This is a good hub, and I am sure that with some tweaking it will be featured and is likely to get  traffic.

1. Nagalekshmi profile image61
      Nagalekshmiposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Thank you so much for your genuine opinion . I wish that you try all my upcoming recipes..