jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Top 4 Yoga poses for beginners

1. Aishi Chakraborty profile image82
    Aishi Chakrabortyposted 17 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Top 4 Yoga poses  for beginners. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 17 months ago in reply to this

It could stand a good editing.  Spaces are missing after most periods and commas and there are a few misspelled words.  "Donot" should be two words.  There are a few places where an extra line feed ("return") is inserted. 

You might also mention that a common error in tree pose is to place the foot on the knee, putting force to the side of the knee - something to be avoided.

I'd delete the amazon link to a "Beginning yoga" disk - you're supposed to be supplying that information, not selling it.

Overall, a good editing and I think you've got a winner.

2. misslong123 profile image93
      misslong123posted 17 months ago in reply to this

At a glance I'd say a few paragraphs are too and should be broken up. Also it is very long. Make sure everything written is useful, necessary etc. Hope that helps. Michele Kelsey

3. SouradipSinha profile image84
      SouradipSinhaposted 17 months ago in reply to this

The Hub is nice and informative about our Bengali "Jog-Byayam" or "Yoga" as others say. big_smile However, some paragraphs are a bit too long as @misslong123 said. Break them up and make it short. smile You might check my post in the forum and give some feedback on my Hubs as well. I am also a beginner like you.