jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (16 posts)

Article Posting Problem

1. Bigarise profile image60
    Bigariseposted 2 years ago

Hello Everyone, My name is Rahul Chalana. I have noticed that if we are posting an article on hub pages. Within one day they will remove your article. Anybody can explain me briefly why they removed.

2. Pollyanna Jones profile image96
    Pollyanna Jonesposted 2 years ago

I've noticed this account is 28 minutes old. So have you had an account suspended too?

What sort of content are you posting? If it is inappropriate, spam, plagiarism, or just nonsense, it will not be featured when you publish it. Have a read of the guides on Hubs here, it might help you. http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/publishing-standards

Bigariseposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot Pollyanna Jones.

3. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago

Upon looking at your profile, it looks like you want to use HubPages to draw attention to your business.  Those kinds of articles are not allowed here.

Thanks for your reply Millionaire Tips. I know very well what can I do here. I have a problem so I'm discussing here. Also, once again, I'm not drawing attention of my business Ok. Bye take care.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image91
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

If your posts are advertising your own business, then they will be marked as spam and removed.

Thank you very much FatFreddysCat for your awsom reply. Lolzzzzzzzz

5. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

Don't just keep posting non-complying hubs, check your email and the reasons given right on the hub (viewed on edit mode)

Thank you very much Psycheskinner.

6. profile image0
    calculus-geometryposted 2 years ago

If your website bigarise.com is  "a foremost leading website where you can find everything you need about our latest technology news, entertainment, latest movie updates, gaming, tips and tricks and many more" then why are you writing articles on HubPages instead of bigarise.com?  The moderators removed your articles because your writing is too spectacular for HubPages; only a site like bigarise.com is worthy of publishing your deep insights.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image91
      FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago in reply to this

calculus-geometry wins this thread. big_smile

1. Snakesmum profile image89
        Snakesmumposted 2 years ago in reply to this

ROFL !

1. profile image0
          calculus-geometryposted 2 years ago in reply to this

without comment I present

http://www .bigarise.com/taking-care-of-the-breasts-in-so-many-ways/

(remove space after www)

1. Snakesmum profile image89
            Snakesmumposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Nah, Calculus-geometry..... I liked your original comments best. :-)

7. erorantes profile image36
    erorantesposted 2 years ago

You need to read the learning center at hub pages.  Then, you will find out what they want from you to write on the hubs. Good luck with your writing. You need to follow the rules. Your pictures need to be original. You can not used bad language.

Thanks Erorantes for replying me. Nice to meet you. I can not use any bad language and I'm also following the rules.

working