jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Placing Photos And Amazon Adverts

1. 62
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

Ok I am still a bit unsure about the site so I need some help from you good people. In my hubs it's just my hub, pic under that and then amazon ads under that. But looking at some of you better writers hubs I just love the way you have your pics and amazon ads set out around your hub. Can you give me a short guide as to how I can do this, thanks in advance.

1. JamaGenee profile image88
      JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

First off, use multiple text and photo capsules.  When you're in "New hub/EDIT" mode, go over at the right, click on whichever capsule you want to add. Then scroll down and use the mouse to drag each where you want it to appear on the page. Click "reorder". Put text in text capsules, photos in photo capsules, etc.  Play with it.  Be aware of the green arrows at the top of each capsule.  Play with them, too, to see what they do.

There are also several hubs on manipulating capsules.  Don't remember who did them, but you can find them by doing a search for "capsules".

2. 62
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

Cheers, will have a play about with that tonight. It deff makes a hub look more professional.

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Darkside has written a series of great Hubs about how to use capsules etc.