jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

I am trying to upload pictures on my hubpage.

1. dietcook profile image80
    dietcookposted 24 months ago

Hello!
    I am trying to upload photos on my hubpage but I seem to have trouble inserting them in different places within my hubpage.  How can I put my photos in different places within my hubpage?

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 24 months ago in reply to this

Hi dietcook,

Our Learning Center Guide on using the HubTool covers inserting and using the various types of Capsules. The main thing is to make sure you're splitting your text up into different capsules so that you'll have room to insert other capsules in-between. Hope that helps! smile

1. colorfulone profile image89
        colorfuloneposted 24 months ago in reply to this

That is helpful. The more "splitting your text up into different capsules" the better it does seem.

2. dietcook profile image80
        dietcookposted 24 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for telling me!

2. erorantes profile image38
    erorantesposted 24 months ago

When you are editing your hub. It is on the top rigth corner of the editing page. You click on photo. It will open another window. Then, you read and follow the instructions. Good luck. Please do not forget to click on save.

3. Phyllis Doyle profile image93
    Phyllis Doyleposted 24 months ago

Hi dietcook.

When you are in edit mode, there is a blue button that shows up when you hover your cursor just to the left of any capsule. The button says Insert. When you click on that blue button a line will show up across that has all the things you can add (text, photo, poll, etc.). Click on Photo and the photo capsule will open up for you to edit. Click on edit and that takes you to the box where you can upload a photo.

Where ever that blue button is, that is where your photo will be when you upload and save.

If you want that photo elsewhere, use the arrows on the far right of the photo capsule to move it up or down.

Hope that helps.

4. Picatree profile image71
    Picatreeposted 24 months ago

Its best you use a computer as editing on small screens options are limited.

working