I'd like feedback on my Hub: Gеttіng А Sесоnd Mоrtgage Rеfinаnce - Ноw Dіffiсult

1. youcanbuyhouse profile image60
    youcanbuyhouseposted 17 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Gеttіng А Sесоnd Mоrtgage Rеfinаnce - Ноw Dіffiсult Is It? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 17 months ago

Given how strongly your profile promotes your business, if your Hub is doing the same, it will never be published.

3. Dressage Husband profile image80
    Dressage Husbandposted 17 months ago

You really need to be aware that writing sites on the web are just that. Both your Hubs and your bio are way too promotional. If you wish to promote your business then the correct way is to set up your own blog and then there are no rules you have to follow.

If you stay on Hubpages you need to write original informative articles that are not overly promotional. You may be able to add a link to your blog as long as it refers the reader to information that may answer a question they are likely to have. The landing page should not be overly promotional either.

Hope that helps you get up and running. If someone reports you as over promotional you could even get banned from HP.