jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

What Topics Pay The Most On Here ?

1. profile image60
    badcompany99posted 8 years ago

Just curious as what to write a hub about that will earn better revenue in google clicks, any advice appreciated.

1. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I believe it's as much about HOW you write about the topic as it is WHAT you write about.

While some keywords pay more from Adsense you'll find that because of that there are tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people who publish duplicate or second (or third or fourth) rate information about the subject. They slap it together in the hope that they'll 1) get traffic and 2) profit.

Writing about what you know and love, and writing it in a way that people can enjoy reading about it, is, in my opinion, the best strategy.

An example of this is Relache. She doesn't chase 'profitable' words, she just covers topics which interests her.

It doesn't matter how small your audience is, they'll find you.

1. Whitney05 profile image62
        Whitney05posted 8 years ago in reply to this

I'll agree to this.

Just write what you like to write and what you're interested in. If you write it well, people will come, and those people will potentially click.

2. Redhawke profile image61
    Redhawkeposted 8 years ago

I'm kinda new here badcompany (like you)...but I found this hub and it seemed pretty informative and I think it will answer your question best.  Hope I'm not out of line by putting someone's page here.  http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Make-Mor … m-Hubpages

3. Maddie Ruud profile image84
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

There are quite a few hubs on the subject, and a little digging through the forums should turn up more threads than you can count.  Everyone's got their own opinion... including me. wink

4. profile image60

Ok Maddie how about your opinion then ?

1. Maddie Ruud profile image84
      Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

If I'm not mistaken, my hub on the subject turns up on the first page of search results for "hub topics," which I linked you to above. wink

1. profile image60
        badcompany99posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Wowww 200$ in one day for a tea hub, I am impressed and your hub was really helpful, muchness thanks smile

5. profile image60

And thank you Redhawke, will have a look.

6. profile image60

Ok I am off to read it, learning day by day lol.

7. profile image60

Thanks Darkside and Whitney, I will bear that in mind for my future Hubs.

working