jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Need constructive criticism

1. facetube profile image59
    facetubeposted 2 years ago

I will appreciate any critical opinion for my hubs.
    Š¢hanks in advance.

1. galleryofgrace profile image83
      galleryofgraceposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I suggest using American  measurements. Cooks are not going to bother with pulling out a dictionary to find out much product is equivalent to so many grams or liters.

facetubeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

great suggestion, do you know if it is possible to have both measurements in the same time ?

1. SheilaMilne profile image91
          SheilaMilneposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yes, certainly, you can.  I do in my couscous salad recipes, though I've just noticed I've shown only metric in some others.  I need to update them for an American audience smile

Thank you for your help! I have updated my recipes. smile and I am looking for more tips smile

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 2 years ago

Recipes are highly-competitive online content.  If you want recipe Hubs to draw traffic, you have to take original photos that show you actually are the one baking, and you have to have custom tips and details to make your recipes stand-out.

Sheila has a valid point about most of the site drawing an American audience.

You can also compare your Hub against the below,

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Elem … tellar-Hub

Great point, thank you! I will focus on that. Firstly I will improve my present hubs before creating new ones.

working