jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to stop your nail Breaking.

1. erorantes profile image34
    erorantesposted 16 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to stop your nail Breaking.. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Chriswillman90 profile image89
      Chriswillman90posted 16 months ago in reply to this

I see several issues regarding grammar and punctuation. The sentences aren't complete either and a couple of videos or additional media could help. The formatting is okay, but you could make the hub a little bit longer.

I like where you're going with it and it looks like it could be a useful hub, but those errors need to get patched up.

2. erorantes profile image34
    erorantesposted 16 months ago

Thank you mister chriswillman90 for the support that I am getting from you. It is good to post hubs in forum. The help is fast. I am going to see for some mistakes. I am going to wait for other's opinion to fix my hub.

3. DrMark1961 profile image91
    DrMark1961posted 16 months ago

Ana Maria, I see from your profile page that you are in Miami. Since you are in the US, you should have no problem finding a native English speaker to help you fix the numerous grammatical errors in your hub.
    The choppy sentences are hard to read and Google and the other search engines are never going to give you a good rating in the search pages until these problems are taken care of. When the grammatical problems are dealt with, I recommend you follow Chris Williams suggestions about videos and other media.
    Good luck.

erorantesposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Thank Drmark1961. You are wonderful for reading and finding many mistakes. I am going to fix it soon.

4. Angel198625 profile image92
    Angel198625posted 16 months ago

The main problems with this article are the grammar and spelling errors. If you have a program, such as Microsoft Word, try copying and pasting the article to run spell check. It won't fix everything, but will definitely help. Maybe hire someone to proofread your articles to help with capital letters, misplaced periods, etc. The hub title gives the impression that the article is about how to keep your nails from breaking, but the hub is about nail care in general. I agree with the others about media, it does always help and is funner for the reader. Double check how many words your hub is (I don't know how many it is, but it doesn't hurt to double check.) Hope that helps a little! Websites like Upwork.com or Peopleperhour.com are popular sites if you want to hire someone to edit your article for you.

erorantesposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for your help miss Angel. I am going to fix it.  You are kind to be here in this forum.